Festive Show Stoppers 2023
- Regular price
- Sale price
We source the best of the best and bring them directly to your doorstep.
Our team of expert cheesemongers hand-cut, wrap and package your artisan cheese.
We sell only very best in British & Continental cheese made by award winning cheesemakers from across the globe.
As featured on Channel 4 Sunday Brunch & Exclusive to Cheeses of Muswell Hill
Elevate your festive celebrations with our Must-Have Cheeses for this year's cheese board. Indulge in a curated selection of six exquisite cheeses, each accompanied by a pairing chart for a perfect symphony of flavors. As an extra treat, savor the essence of the season with a delightful Christmas pudding included in each box. Unwrap the joy of fine craftsmanship and culinary excellence with our Festive Show Stopper collection.
Introducing our Festive Show Stopper: a selection of six exceptional cheeses that promise to be the highlight of your Christmas feast.
1. **Brie de Meaux (soft):**
- Revel in the luxurious texture and rich, buttery flavor of Brie de Meaux, a soft cheese that melts in your mouth, delivering a taste of indulgence.
2. **Lincolnshire Poacher (hard):**
- Experience the robust and nutty notes of Lincolnshire Poacher, a hard cheese with a distinct character that showcases the craftsmanship of traditional cheesemaking.
3. **Gorwydd Caerphilly (crumbly):**
- Enjoy the crumbly texture and fresh, citrusy taste of Gorwydd Caerphilly, a delightful cheese that embodies the essence of Welsh dairy craftsmanship.
4. **Mrs Kirkham's (creamy):
- Indulge in the creamy goodness of Mrs Kirkham's cheese, known for its luscious texture and rich, complex flavors that linger on the palate.
5. **Cropwell Bishop (blue):**
- Immerse yourself in the bold and tangy flavors of Cropwell Bishop blue cheese, a masterpiece that marries creamy indulgence with a delightful pop of intensity.
6. **Red Leicester (smooth):**
- Delight in the smooth and mellow taste of Red Leicester, a cheese that exudes a subtle sweetness and a velvety texture for a truly enjoyable experience.
Each cheese in our Festive Show Stopper collection is a testament to the artistry of cheese crafting, promising a culinary journey that will captivate your taste buds and elevate your holiday celebrations.
Delivery & Returns
At checkout you will be given an estimated date of delivery please allow a day either side of this for delivery. This is due to the use of fresh stock, we buy from tiny suppliers so we always wanted to ship with the freshest cheese available. The day before delivery you will receive a tracking number from parcel force and then an hour slot for delivery.
The hour time slot can be changed via parcelforce this can not be done by us. Cheeses of Muswell Hill is not liable for missed delivery so please ensure you instruct parcelforce a time & place that works for you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 13 Fortis Green Rd, Muswell Hill, London N10 3HP.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Cheeses Of Muswell are not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please make sure that your billing and shipping address is correct before processing your order. If we have made an error we will fully take responsibility of the original order that was made for you at no charge. We can not change the shipping address once the order has been placed.
"We want everyone to love cheese as much as we do, our selections are made up of our very own favourites"